- Relic Black Nitrocellulose Finish
- Lightweight Alder Body
- Maple Neck with “C” Profile
- Round Laminated Rosewood Fretboard with 7.25″ Radius and 6105 Narrow Jumbo Frets
- 1.65″ Neck Width at Nut
- Custom Shop Fat ’50s Single-Coil Strat Pickups
- Vintage Style Tuners
- Three-Ply Mint Green Pickguard
- Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
World-renowned session ace Michael Landau has played on hundreds of albums since the early 1980s, with artists as varied as Joni Mitchell, Seal, Michael Jackson, James Taylor, B.B. King, Pink Floyd and Miles Davis, to name only a few. He has also many guitars, including this Fender Landau. With his own group, he continues to raise the bar in electric jazz, instrumental and rock guitar.
The Fender Custom Shop Fender Landau has a hand-selected lightweight alder body, special “custom oval” neck profile, custom hand-wound pickups and wiring, and a worn Black and Bleached Three-color Sunburst nitrocellulose lacquer finishes. All of these specs make the Fender Landau guitar an amazing guitar! BUY IT NOW!